Nekdoodle® 1NTOW® Swim Buddy
A neck float collar Swim buddy is a device that is used to prevent a swimmer from swallowing water.
A neck float collar is typically made of a buoyant material and has an inflatable bladder that can be inflated by mouth to provide buoyancy as well as a seal around the neck.
Swimming Neck Float that is portable. These portable swimming collars have a vinyl finish that is waterproof and sturdy. Non-slip, sharp-parts-free pool floaties
Red Dragon Nekdoodle is a Floatneck that provides soft cushion and support for the head and neck during Pool Exercises, Water Aerobics, Therapy & Rehabilitation and during Fun, Recreation and Relaxation in the pool.
Its vinyl coated foam is not only comfortable but won’t break apart in the pool and clog the filter the way styrofoam floats can.
- Provides head and neck support just as the Nekdoodle®. Great for open water swimming, including triathlon training, stand up paddle boarding and snorkeling
- Made of soft durable water-based vinyl coated closed cell foam
- Universal Body Board Plug accommodates industry standard wrist and ankle leashes
- Allows training and swimming hands free with very minimal drag
- Can be used as a flotation device to aid yourself or others in the case of panic, cramps, dizziness, or injury
- Can also be used as seated flotation in the water; supports up to 300 lbs
- Made of soft, durable, vinyl coated foam; material as lifeguard rescue tubes
- Permanently buoyant
- Comes with its own waist belt and leash (one size fits most)
- Nekdoodle® 1NTOW® Swim Buddy is easy to wipe clean and disinfect
- Nontoxic – Lead Free, Phthalate Free
- Caribbean Coral color is easy to spot in the water
Dimensions & Weight: 2 x 15 x 16 & .8 lbs
Follow us on Social Media: