Nekdoodle Neck Float Swimming Collar
A neck collar is a device that is used to prevent a swimmer from swallowing water.
A neck float collar is typically made of a buoyant material and has an inflatable bladder that can be inflated by mouth to provide buoyancy as well as a seal around the neck.
Neck Float that is portable. These portable pool collars have a vinyl finish that is waterproof and sturdy. Non-slip, sharp-parts-free pool floaties.
Blue Nekdoodle Neck Float that provides soft cushion and support for the head and neck during Pool Exercises, Water Aerobics, Therapy & Rehabilitation and during Fun, Recreation and Relaxation in the pool float.
Its vinyl coated foam float is not only comfortable but won’t break apart in the pool and clog the filter the way styrofoam floats can.
* Water based vinyl coating – no chemical smell
* Blue Nekdoodle Neck Float neck.
* Neck float is made of soft, durable vinyl coated foam float
* Gold lettering on red vinyl coated foam
* This float provides head and neck support for use in water fitness, aerobic water exercises, recreation, relaxation, and aquatic therapy
* Easy to clean neck float
* Great aerobic device, easy on your neck while gaining maximum exercise benefit
* Doubles as an aerobic kickboard, floatation device, and swim training aid
Although this Neck floatation device is great for maximum comfort during exercising or relaxing in the water, you should not use it as a lifesaving device. We also suggest that children be supervised while they use the Nekdoodle®.
Available Colors & Designs:
Follow us on Social Media: